Companies like Bassett Builders offer a wide range of general contracting services and can handle different kinds of home improvement tasks. They have worked with clients in Pleasant Grove, Elverta, Fair Oaks, Rio Linda, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Sacramento, Carmichael, and, Citrus Heights, CA, with satisfactory results. A reliable company will ensure your property isn’t damaged during the home improvement process.
What’s Included in Home Improvement Services?Home improvement can involve a number of different projects. For example, some people want to improve the exterior appearance of their property by repainting their siding. Some want to replace plumbing fixtures because they’re too old and don’t function properly. All of these improvements can help reduce repairs while improving the appearance of your home. Here are some of ways in which you can improve your home:
- Kitchen Improvement - Small kitchen upgrades like replacing cabinet doors, repainting the walls, etc., can transform the overall appearance of your kitchen. This home improvement project doesn’t cost as much as a full remodel, but can make your kitchen look brand new.
- Countertop Replacement - Most people underestimate just how impactful a countertop can be so they don’t bother replacing it unless they choose a full renovation. However, replacing countertops in your kitchen as well as your bathroom can help improve the appearance of both spaces for a relatively low investment.
- Walk-in Tubs Installation - This is a popular home improvement project amongst elderly homeowners or people with limited mobility. They want the comfort of a great bathtub without the additional risk of trying to step over the rim. Experienced general contractors know how to install disabled or elderly-friendly bathtubs according to building code guidelines. They’ll make sure the bathroom is safe for use.
- Shower Installation - Who doesn’t like to take a refreshing shower at the end of a busy day? You need a great shower system for that. General contractors can improve your existing shower systems by installing a new shower head or similar fixtures, changing wall tiles, lighting, adding shower glass, etc. This ensures your bathroom has a comfortable and attractive shower system.
- Vanities - Vanities with smart storage systems can help you get ready for the day. Many people believe their bathrooms are too small for such installations, but a great general contractor will plan the design well so you can have a vanity without your space being too cluttered.
These are just some of the many improvements you can implement with the assistance of an experienced contractor. They can upgrade the look and feel of your property, which will have a positive impact on your property value.
If you’re looking for trustworthy home improvement service contractors, consider companies like Bassett Builders. They have ample experience in this industry and will make sure all home improvements are carried out safely without compromising the structural integrity of your property.